Thank you so much for your business! I am ready to get started on our project, but I thought it might help you to know a bit about how I work….
- I am based in Florida, so I am in EST. Not all of my clients are in the same time zone, so I do have some communication flexibility.
- The best way to reach me is via Slack. You will receive an invite to your own private Slack Channel in the next few hours. I’ll do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.
Project and File Management for WP and Virtually Unplugged Clients Only:
- We will share documents and project tasks via ClickUp. ClickUp is really visual and fun – I’ll help you get started so you’ll understand how well it works. We’ll use ClickUp to assign and track tasks, share documents and graphics, and get a big picture view of project status. Don’t feel like you have to monitor it constantly – it’s really just a way to keep organized and for you to be as informed as you want to be! I will create a shared space for us and send you the details.
Invoicing and Project Timeframe:
- I invoice all jobs through Dubsado (as One Woman Show) or Xero (as Chasing the Sun, LLC).
- Invoices are to be paid upon receipt.
- Virtually Unplugged Clients – It’s my plan to honor the timeline set out in our contract. However, as also referenced in the contract, I will require certain information and documents from you. Please provide the information to me on a timely basis so I may meet project deadlines.
- Virtually Unplugged Clients – Other causes for project delay include excessive revisions, change in project direction, delay in providing required information, absence of communication. Let’s work together to keep delays to a minimum!
- Virtually Unplugged Clients – If at any point you decide you need to suspend services, we will review deliverables provided to you and payment received before pausing your contract. If you decide to continue with services after pausing, I cannot guarantee the priority your project will receive.
Planning and Clarity:
- I can help you best if you are clear with me regarding your expectations and your timeline.
- Be realistic about your time expectations. Please understand that I have multiple client obligations and your project is very important to me. However, I am sure you do not want me to put your project on hold for a client who didn’t plan well. Please don’t ask me to do the same to another client.
- If you have a question, concern, or issue, please let me know as soon as possible so we can work through it!
- Please understand that I may not always be immediately available during traditional business hours. If you have a specific need for my availability, let’s discuss it in advance.